Friday, August 15, 2008

Hungry fledglings!


I feel sorry for that mother...although it was kind of funny to watch the one fledgling following her. She fly away and it would fly after her and beg some more. Poor mom. She had just finished feeding these two something ( I was watching but not fast enough to catch it on camera).

I hear these or other young fledglings begging frequently off and on all day. I have 2 feeders up for the crows with dog food in them and sometimes add cat food. I do not know if they are all able to access them or not. i have seen some fledglings and adults at both feeders and each feeder is emptied daily.

I have lost track of mangled Foot again. I do not think she is with the group that is hanging out around here. I hope she is finding enough food wherever she is


I see yellow white silver and blue white white silver pretty often in the Back Yard

No comments: